Upon completion of the elective:
- An Exit Interview will be conducted on the last Friday of your elective. This meeting lasts for one hour.
- Obtain permission to attend if it is within your elective hours.
- You will be required to complete a Student survey during the Exit interview.
- Click here for the Visiting Student Evaluation Form
- Evaluations for the elective are completed by the sponsor or medical staff as an electronic document.
- The evaluation is sent directly to the Registrar of Weill Cornell Medicine. A copy can be obtained at the end of the elective.
- Students can request to have their own medical school’s evaluation form completed. It must be filled out in blue ink and signed by the senior medical staff or sponsor whose name is on your Acceptance letter. Your document must show an official stamp or seal.